Kazi it center Job Circular 2020 has published on their own job post. this is the high value job. they provide high range salary.
Circular published date: 30th January 2020
Applied deadline: 29th February 2020
Kazi it center Job Circular 2020
Operations Manager (Ridesharing): Marketplace at Kazi it center Ltd
- Masters degree in Economics, Finance, Marketing or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Consulting, Finance, Banking, Analytics, or Marketing with proven track record of implementing experiences attained.
- Experienced in working in the Asian region.
- Excellent MS Office skills, SQL knowledge preferred but not required.
- Leadership skill and ability to take effective initiatives and projects for the organization.
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach
- Relevant work experience (priority)
- Own driver and rider safety operations across the Bangladesh & Asia corridor (Later). Using an analytical approach, work with key locals, regional and global stakeholders to make Digital Ride safer for our drivers and riders.
- Develop, monitor and improve local safety & quality processes and roll them out across the region.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to proactively identify products and processes that will better support Safety & Quality KPIs. Advocate for testing and adoption of global safety products not currently in our markets.
- Pioneer solutions for safety & quality issues specific to our region such as women’s safety and motorbike safety.
- Set and maintain minimum rating and other quality thresholds, and ensure drivers are properly educated to provide these standards.
- Keep a pulse on driver and rider safety & quality sentiment in our region; escalate feedback and turn it into process improvements.
- Support the new market and product launches by scaling safety & quality processes.
- Build safety into the office’s culture. Be a passionate advocate for safety, educate the team on its importance and ensure safety is treated as a priority across all functions and factored into all relevant decisions.
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Salary Range: Negotiable
To Apply: Please email your CV with cover letter to: email@example.com
Last date to apply: 6th of February, 2020 (5:00pm BD time)