In 2015, the feature of using Messenger without a Facebook account was introduced. Then an account could be opened in Messenger using the phone number. However, after 2019-20, the facility to open a separate account with a mobile number in Messenger has been discontinued. But even after that, Messenger can be run without being active on Facebook, that is, without running Facebook. If you want to run Messenger without using Facebook, you can do so by following a special trick.
Facebook wants everyone to use their social media platform. And to use Messenger as a part of it, it is essential to have a Facebook account – this is the rule made by Facebook. However, this does not mean that Messenger cannot be used without an active Facebook account. Can Messenger be used without a Facebook account? The answer is complex. If someone tells you that Messenger can be run without a Facebook account, it will not be completely accurate at present.
However, in this case, a somewhat complicated process has to be followed. This way it will be possible to use Messenger without a working Facebook account. In this case, you do not have to use Facebook and you can turn it off if you want.
There is an opportunity to use Messenger even if you deactivate your Facebook account, basically with the help of this feature we will know the rules of using Messenger without Facebook account.
Is it possible to use Messenger without a Facebook account?
Messenger can be used without an active Facebook account in a few easy steps. Here first we need to open a Facebook account, then login to Messenger by Facebook account. Lastly, by following the mentioned rules, you can deactivate your Facebook account and use Messenger without a Facebook account. Let’s learn about the rules for using Messenger without a Facebook account.
Rules for opening a Facebook account
Here we will learn the rules of opening a Facebook account using the Facebook app. To open a Facebook account:
- Log in to the Facebook app and select Create New Account
- Press Next, then enter your First Name and Last Name
- Then select your date of birth and gender
- Provide your mobile number or email address for verification
- Then enter a password for the Facebook account. Enter the password and click Next
- Then a mail or message will be sent to the given email or phone number, provide the code found in the mail or message on Facebook and press Confirm.
You can visit our dedicated post to know more about the rules for opening a Facebook account.
নিয়ম Rules for opening a Facebook account
After opening the account, login to the Facebook account by entering the Messenger app. You can download Messenger app from Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
3 To follow Banglatech site in Google News Click here then follow 33
Rules for deactivating Facebook account
After logging in to the Messenger app by Facebook, it is time to deactivate the Facebook account. You can deactivate the Facebook account by entering the Facebook settings. To deactivate a Facebook account:
- Tap the horizontal three-bar icon from the Facebook app
- Scroll down and select the Settings & Privacy option
- Now tap on the Personal and Account Information option in the Settings and then in the Account section
- Select Deactivation and deletion
- Select Deactivate account and select Continue to account deactivation
- Now deactivate the account by providing the Facebook password and following the instructions displayed on the screen.
You can visit our dedicated post to know the complete tutorial on deactivating Facebook account. In that post, the rules for deactivating Facebook account from mobile and computer are simply explained.
নিয়ম Rules for deactivating Facebook account
Once you have finished deactivating your Facebook account, enter the Messenger app. You will see that you can run Messenger app without your Facebook account. This way you can use Messenger without a Facebook account. You can also login to Messenger by providing Facebook phone number / email and password, so there is no problem in reactivating the Facebook account.
In other words, Messenger can be used without keeping the Facebook account active. In this case, even if you need to have or open a Facebook account, you can use Messenger without keeping the account active. This way you can use Messenger without a Facebook account.